- Sought After SA (Pty) ltd owns and operates this website. This document governs your relationship with (website url), Access to the use of this website and the product and the services available through this website (collectively the “service”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices the (“Terms of Service”).
- The domain sought after.co.za is registered to Sought After.
- By using the services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as May be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service
- Access to website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all this website
- You must not misuse this website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, work, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene: hack into any aspect of the service, corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, infringe on the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights, send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this website remains property of Sought After or its licensor and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Sought After and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprises without gaining permission.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- No good will be released until proof of payment or proof thereof is provided to Sought After
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from courier delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition, such charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost/Grand Total.
- Delivery by Sought After to the customer is deemed to take place upon release of the goods for collection by courier(“Delivery ”). The customer agrees that the courier will act as the agent of the customer, and this persists whether or not, Sought After engages the courier
- Upon collection the customer shall be deemed to have inspected the goods. The time and place of such inspection shall be deemed to have taken place at the time and place of release and collection by the customer.
- The customer shall be deemed to have accepted that the goods are in good order and condition and are not damaged.
- All risk, in and to the goods will be pass to the customer upon Delivery. Sought After shall not be responsible for any act or omission thereafter. The customer is required to insure the goods while still in transit (this is covered in courier cost)
- While every effort will be made to deliver goods as advised or timeously, Sought After does not guarantee Delivery on any specific date and shall not be liable for any damages for failure to effect Delivery timeously or as advised. The customer agrees that time is not of the essence and is not material.
- The customer shall not be entitled to cancel any order for any reason of any delay in Delivery.
- Proof of Delivery will be provided by Sought After producing documents from the courier or a signed collection sheet, evidencing that the goods have been collected and such documents shall constitute prima facie proof of these facts
- The customer shall not be entitled to withhold any payment, nor will the customer be entitled to set-Off any sum of money.
- Sought After reserves the right, without notice to the customer, to increase the price.
- Sought After does not warrant that any pricing provided for one order will be the same for the next
- In order to contract with Sought After you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Sought After retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
- When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and there are sufficient funds to cover all costs of the goods.
- The cost of products and services may fluctuate.
- All prices advertised are subject to change.
- The Customer will be entitled to return the goods, free of penalty within a period of 7 days after the Customer receives the goods. Sought After will not be required to return any goods for which the packages are opened, the goods have been used, the goods have been damaged or the original package and the products accessories are not complete. The Customer will be liable for the costs of returning the goods to Sought After.
WARRANTIES & INDEMNITY
- No warranties, representations or guarantees have been made by the Sought After or on its behalf which may have induced the Customer to enter into this agreement.
- The Sought After disclaims all liability to the Customer in connection with the Supplier’s performance or the use of the products supplied and in no event will the Sought After be liable to the Customer for the special, indirect or consequential damages including but not limited to the loss of profits.
- The Customer shall have no claim for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, suffered by the Customer and/or any other person by reason of the Sought After failing to carry out its obligations in terms of this agreement and or by the reason of any defect in goods supplied by the Sought After to the Customer.
- The Customer indemnifies and holds the Sought After(Including its employees, sub-contractors, or subsidiaries) harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature that may be brought or threatened against the Sought After or its employees by any third party arising from or in connection with any defect in any goods supplied by the Supplier.
- Insofar as any of the Suppliers obligations under the contact are carried out by any of its employees, subcontractors, or subsidiaries, the provision contained in this clause are stipulated for their benefit as well as for the Sought After and each of them shall be exempted accordingly.
The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, Sought After and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers herby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other tangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation or the cost of procurement of substitute good and services and services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this website or linked sites and any materials posted there on, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, providing you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where non-exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third-party copyright.
- Any trademarks/ names featured on this website are owned by the respective trademark owners.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sought After, it’s directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs(including but not limited to legal fees) arising from your use of this website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Sought After shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this website.
we operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Complaints and feedback can be sent to www.soughtafter.co.za through the details on under ‘Contact Us’
Any relaxation or indulgence will not be deemed to be Sought After’s waiver of the terms.